The Startup Squad’s 3-part Holiday Gift Guide Featuring Girls Who Mean Business – Part II
Part two is for your girlpreneur’s support system in school.
Show your love and appreciation to the people in your life this holiday season while also supporting some mind-blowing girlpreneurs and inspiring them to become the next generation of female entrepreneur. The Startup Squad has created a three-part Buyer’s Guide highlighting some of our favorite girlpreneurs’ amazing products that would make perfect gifts for everyone on your list.
In this second post, we offer up thoughtful gifts that your girl can give to her teachers, schoolmates, and best buddies. You’ll love our recommendations and the great holiday gifts they make! Stay tuned for part 3 in which we feature gifts for school and workplace colleagues and don’t forget to check out part 1 with gift recommendations for your family.
For the Teachers Who Motivate Your Girlpreneur
The gift-giving season is the best time for your girlpreneur to thank her role models.
- DeZyre Williams Enterprises, LLC – Books authored by 8-year-old De’Zyre can be a great addition to any classroom library. De’Zyre’s children’s books encourage kids of all ages to love reading and to develop their social skills.
- Sydney Day Design – Teen entrepreneur Sydney is a talented calligrapher who specializes in personalized paper products like cards and gift tags. Her online shop, Sydney Day Design, has loads of pretty stationery to choose from.
For the Best Friend Who’s Got Your Girlpreneur’s Back
Gifts that reflect gratitude for your girlpreneur’s best buddy who is always there for her, no matter what.
- LipBulbs – “Shine, be different, and go after your dreams,” is a mantra teen entrepreneur Madison lives by. She also expresses this message through her one-of-a-kind lightbulb-shaped lip gloss, the perfect addition to any girl’s makeup kit.
- Lyla Tov Monsters – Lyla Tov (“good night” in Hebrew) Monsters are cuddly plush dolls that help kids feel safe at night. Kidpreneur Lyla has been designing and creating these one-of-a-kind stuffed plushies since she was three years old. You can watch Lyla and The Startup Squad founder Brian Weisfeld talk about her dolls on FOX 5 NYC news at 6!
- Hannah Grace BeYOUtiful – 12-year-old entrepreneur Hannah, who was diagnosed with Type 1 Diabetes at a very young age, crafts “beYOUtiful” bath bombs at home and encourages her buyers to believe in their beautiful selves even when life gets rough.
For the Classmates Who Make School Life a Blast for Your Girlpreneur
Here are some promising startup biz products to choose from for the schoolmates who complete your girlpreneur’s support system.
- Wild and Wacky Pets – 12-year-old Reese, the creative genius behind Wild and Wacky Pets, mixes and matches parts from unwanted stuffed animals and freshens them up with unique looks.
- Desiree’s Workshop – Desiree’s Workshop is a one-stop shop for custom hair accessories that include eye-catching, affordable bows, clips, headbands, and hats.
Need more gift ideas? Watch this space for part three of our ultimate gift guide featuring the awesome Girls Who Mean Business entrepreneurs!