The Startup Squad’s 3-part Holiday Gift Guide Featuring Girls Who Mean Business – Part III
Part three is all about sharing holiday cheer at the workplace.
Show your love and appreciation to the people in your life this holiday season while also supporting some mind-blowing girlpreneurs and inspiring them to become the next generation of female entrepreneur. The Startup Squad has created a three-part Buyer’s Guide highlighting some of our favorite girlpreneurs’ amazing products that would make perfect gifts for everyone on your list.
In this third and last post, we focus on goodies for your colleagues. You’ll love our recommendations and the great holiday gifts they make! Don’t forget to check out part 1 with gift recommendations for your family and part 2 with suggestions for your girl’s school community.
For the Best Officemate Who Deserves an R&R Break
Be it for your boss, project teammate, or administrative assistant, any gift from this list will help your colleague enjoy the holiday break—and beyond—even more.
- Brielle Handmade Goods – Recipients can recreate a spa-like experience at home with tween entrepreneur Jordyn’s handmade, organic bath and body products.
- Natureous – Any Natureous makeup and skincare product, handmade by 11-year-old homeschooler and startup biz owner Shruthkirti, is a gift that keeps on giving! A percentage of Natureous sales goes to the Jane Goodall Institute, a global wildlife and environment conservation organization.
For Co-Workers Who Love their Lunch Breaks
Food and beverages from start-up ventures that food enthusiasts at work will appreciate.
- Miss K’s Gourmet Salts – Miss K, the kidpreneur-baker of Miss K’s Gourmet Salts, whips up small batches of herb-infused salts and only uses quality ingredients. They’re goodies for discerning foodies!
- Libby’s Lemonade Stand – Owned and operated by 9-year-old Olivia of Buffalo, New York, Libby’s Lemonade Stand enhances the regular lemonade drink with fruit and vegetable blend options.
- Little Miss Sophia’s Sweets and Treats – Treat-maker and kidpreneur Sophia loves all things sweet. Her startup’s go-to treats are candy apples, caramel and chocolate apples, candy popcorn, and marshmallow pops.
For Memorable White Elephant Gift Exchanges
These gift exchange ideas will make you stand out from the rest at your office party!
- Izzy’s Fizzies Lemonade Stand – Izzy considers herself a young entrepreneur on a mission to make quality products for everyone. Her lemonade-inspired business, Izzy’s Fizzies Lemonade Stand, sells natural, handmade soaps, lotion bars, and apricot hemp lip balms.
- Soap and Soothe by Jammy Girl – To cope with her learning disability and severe anxiety, “Jammy Girl” decided to give entrepreneurship a go after having so much fun making bath bombs and other self-care products while dressed in her PJs. Today, she continues to make these homemade items and accepts custom orders for weddings and special events.
Need more gift ideas? Read the whole series of our ultimate gift guide featuring the awesome Girls Who Mean Business entrepreneurs!